Apricot Kernel Facial Scrub for a Soft and Smooth Complexion
- Smells wonderful
- Makes my skin silky smooth
- Is a deep cleanser
- Tones and tightens
- Stimulates blood cirkulation
This is what the ingredients do for my skin:
- The apricot kernels peel and stimulates the blood circulation.
- Baking soda also peels and has antibacterial properties that combat acne and dry skin.
- Honey (raw - unpasteurised) is healing, moisturising and support skin elasticity.
- Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) has astringent properties, it's soothing and cleanses. It's also anti-inflammatory, kills bacteria and a good remedy for swellings, acne, pimpels, razor burn and bug bites.
- Grapefruit oil combats acne, tones the skin, tissues and mood
- Mandarin oil helps healing acne, scars and stretch marks. It tones the skin, tissues and mood. It's synergetic with other citrus oils.
- 2 tbsp. apricot kernels - crushed
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. honey (raw - unpasteurised)
- 1 tbsp. witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana - optional)
- 20 drops of grapefruit oil
- 10 drops mandarin oil
Mix all ingredients with a hand blender or mini chopper
Apply the scrub on clean and slightly damp skin. Massage the skin using light circular motions, buffing gently. Remove with water and gently pat your face dry with a towel to remove any residue - or leave the mask on for a few minutes for extra effect.
Repeat once a week or as required.
#naturalbeauty #natural #beauty #apricotkernel #facialscrub