How to Make Own Seawater Spray - a Great Natural Beauty Product
Please note: This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. You can read about my affiliate policy here.
HEALING SEA SALT
You know it - a dip in the ocean very often tightens things up and makes the skin more smooth, and that is because seawater has a healing effect on most people's skin, which is why patients with severe skin disorders for centuries have went for treatments at the Dead Sea. Between the Vitamin D, the magnesium and the minerals in the water, the beach is great for skin health. But if you can’t go to the seawater then the seawater must come to you.
Aside from its beauty benefits, this homemade sea spray leaves skin feeling refreshed and light. It can serve as a facial toner or as an all-over skin nourishing spray. If you’ve never tried salt on the skin, try this simple and inexpensive recipe.
Here you have 6 of many reason why the skin loves it - it's because it:
- nourishes the skin
- is antiseptic
- absorbs the toxins from the skin
- reduces acne
- soothes eczema
- makes skin feeling refreshed and light
DIY SEA SALT SPRAY
- 1 cup of distilled or boiled water
- 1 Tablespoon Himalayan Salt (or Sea Salt)
- Pinch of Epsom Salt or Magnesium Flakes
- Optional: 1-3 drops of essential oil of choice
HOW TO MAKE SEA SALT SPRAY:
- Add salt and Epsom salt/magnesium (if using) to warm water and stir until salt is completely dissolved.
- Add essential oils if using and store in a glass jar or spray bottle.
#seawater #spray #seawaterspray #naturalbeauty #natural #beauty