Going Out? Try This Homemade Oil Blend for Glamorous Skin
This post contains affiliate links to products that I use myself or can recommend. You can read about my affiliate policy here.
Is tonight is the night where you want to wear the little black dress or another piece of clothing that displays some skin, but you find your complexion a bit dry or not so dazzling? Then I can really recommend this oil blend that I use and gives me an instant glamorous glow, which lasts all night long. Bonus – it’s super nourishing too.
Mica powder: It’s the mica powder blended with carrier oil that provides the silky and golden glow and makes the skin appear healthy, juicy, and even. Mica powder is natural dust from minerals mined from earth and safe to use on the skin.
- 2 tbsp. cocoa butter
- 1/2 cup jojoba-, peach kernel, - or almond oil
- 1 pinch mica powder - gold
- 20 dr essential oils (optional)
- Melt the cocoa butter and remove from heat.
- Ad oil, mica powder and the essential oils.
- Stir and store in a bottle.
- Shake the bottle before each use, as the mica powder will drop to the bottom,
- Apply the oil on the bare areas like chest, arms and legs - avoid the though 😄