How To Make A Glorious Solid Perfume
Make your own signature scent. This perfume takes less than 15 minutes to make. It's toxin-free and delicious.
This post contains links to the products that I use myself or can recommend. If you buy products through these links, the price will be the same for you, and I will receive a small commission, which helps to support this blog. You can read about my affiliate policy here.
- Melt beeswax and oil.
- Remove from heat and add essential oils.
- Stir and pour into a 15 ml glass jar
- Cool in fridge for about ten minuttes.
- Apply behind ears, on wrists, chest or where you want your scent 😄
SCENT SUGGESTIONS AND THEIR EFFECT:
- Uplifting: 7 dr. vanilla, 13 dr. neroli
- Stimulating: 20 dr. ylang ylang
- Tantalizing: 4 dr. ylang ylang, 4 dr. jasmine, 6 dr. grapefruit, 6 dr. mandarin
- Confidence boost: 13 dr. jasmine, 4 dr. basil, 3 dr. rose-geranium
- Grounding: 13 dr. Mysore sandalwood, 7 dr. frankincense
- Invigorating: 10 dr. grapefruit, 10 dr. bergamot