Cashew Banana and Berry Ice Creams
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked 4 hours in water
- 2 medium bananas (very ripe ones)
- 1 cup plant milk (oat, coconut, soy or almond)
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup berries
- 3 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- Drain and rinse your cashews.
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender. Blend on high until very smooth.
- Taste the mix. If you want it sweeter, add 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup (I didn't add this) and blend again.
- Optional: Use an ice cream maker to prevent the formation of ice crystals.
- Pour into ice cream moulds and insert Popsicle stocks.
- Freeze overnight.
To remove from the moulds: If you use silicone moulds you can just push them gently out. If you use plastic molds: Fill a large cup with boiling water. Dip the mould into the water for 4 seconds, then easily pull the ice cream out. Repeat with each mould.
- To decorate: Dip each ice cream in coconut milk and sprinkled with coconut.
Store in an airtight container in the freezer, and enjoy!