Ultra Bright Smile - Natural Teeth Whitening
The Strawberry Method
- 1 ripe strawberry
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Crush the strawberry and mix it with baking soda.
- Spread the mixture onto your teeth.
- Leave on for five minutes.
- Brush your teeth and rinse.
NB! This method should be used no more than once a week, as excessive use could potentially damage your tooth enamel.
The Turmeric Method
- 1/4 tsp. organic turmeric powder
- Wet your toothbrush and then dip it in turmeric powder.
- Brush teeth as normal.
- Allow the turmeric to work on your teeth for 3-5 minutes.
- Spit and rinse thoroughly,
- Brush teeth using your regular tooth powder/toothpaste.
If you notice any yellow around the corners of your mouth, wash with soap and it will rinse away. Likewise, if any turmeric powder is left on your teeth or gums it will cause a slight yellow tint, but when the turmeric is fully rinsed away you should notice a brighter, whiter smile.
You may notice a difference with the first application. If not, give it a few days to a week.