How to Make Soothing Lip Balm
Here you have the full recipe of the booty scrub I use on my thighs and thighs.
You don’t have to use all the ingredients. The Walnut powder is the main helper here, so use that and mix it with one or two good oils like jojoba, rosehip, olive or coconut.
It’s rough-f-f-f-f so not suitable for your exfoliating your face with it, but your butt will love it and leave your skin awesomely smooth.
what is celluliti
Cellulite or the fat deposits just below your skin are typically stored on your thighs and tush.
The two most common denominators to that are processed starches and the accumulation of toxicity in your body.
The body stores toxins in fat, and as women naturally have more fat cells, we therefore often have more cellulite than men.
How to get rid of cellulitis
Dealing with cellulite involves minimizing your intake of starches (foods with grains and sugar), sucking those toxins out and stimulating the lymphatic system (massage and exfoliate).
This body scrub meets you halfway, and it leaves the skin crazy soft and hydrated after a treatment. The recipe is inspired by Anese’s That booty tho.
What the ingredients can do for your ski
- Walnut Shell Powder. Exfoliating your body with walnut shell powder helps increase blood circulation, gently removes dull and dry skin cells and helps to even out skin tone, leaving the skin softer, brighter and looking more radiant.
- Aloe Vera can help enzymes get rid of dead skin cells, increase the formation of elastin and collagen and rejuvenate the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein is an effective pore minimizer providing the porcelain look. Give skin a smoother, softer feel. Provides balanced moisture, and gently nourishes.
- Vitamin E – the skin vitamin. Has excellent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties.
- Jojoba oil is a potent balm for skin ailments and a skin restorer. It mimics the skin’s natural oils and can penetrate deep into the skin layers. It’s full of vitamins, and it’s naturally antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic, anti-inflammatory.
- Rosehip Seed Oil has excellent firming and skin healing properties.
- Essential oils. I also add grapefruit, juniper, rose-geranium and peppermint oils to my recipe as these oils are known for their exceptional ability to improve circulation, texture of skin, and eliminate toxins and fighting cellulite.