Raw peppermint and chocolate brownie tart
ice cream with only 3 ingredients
“It’s restaurant standard” hubby said when he tasted my latest ice cream with mango dressing. “And the sauce is very delicious.“
Peppermint is perfect after a meal as the herb improves and calms digestion - so if you are not a big pepper mint tea drinker, you can instead indulge in peppermint sweets for dessert.
Don't fret if you're out of pineapple, cause this dessert is delicious with all kinds of fruits or berries.
This dish is vegetarian, gluten free, dairy free and sugar free.
Ingredients ice cream:
- ½ cup plant milk (I use homemade cashew milk)
- 1 Sweet pineapple - chopped. Only the soft part.
- 3 Frozen bananas
- 4 Mint leaves
- ¾ Cup chopped mango,
- ¼ Cup sea buckthorn
- ½ cup plant milk (cashew)
- 2 tsp. raw honey
- Blend the milk, pineapple and bananas until smooth.
- Pour into your ice maker and let it run 15-30 min. (optional)
- Press the base into your ice cream mould.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over your ice cream when serving.